Thursday, October 28, 2010

It's on bitch!

I have a simple message for gossip queens out there; please be mindful of who you are gossiping around.

A very reliable source has told me of someone who has been bitching about me. Normally, I wouldn't care, I mean.. everyone gossips. I do it, my friends do it, everyone does it. But I don't do it directly to ones superiors. Remember when I told you about my story going funny, and losing credit for it and being distraught over it? Well, it's this same editor/peer that screwed me over that was bitching about me. What did she say? Well she told her professor/head editor that she doesn't understand why I'm upset, that she did all the work, and that my story was "shit". This is what I think about that: I'm upset because you stole the credit for my story, you may have set up the interview but I did the interviews... oh wait sorry, you asked a question or two, I transcribed the interviews and finally I WROTE the story. Yes, you have now made changes, added more quotes and wrote a paragraph or two. But it was based on what? OH RIGHT, my story. Finally, if you think my story is shit, I can respect that, but I can not respect you as you did not have the balls to tell me to my face.

I'm spending hard earned money to attend this school, and I learned the wrong thing this week. I learned that some people are cutthroat, sneaky, and manipulative... but what I should have learned is how to make a story better. Unfortunately for you, I will be your editor next semester... should have thought of that before you did what you did.

Okay, thank you for listening to my rant. NOW, let's be positive. Other than that, I had a great day. I really love my friends at school. They are all super cute, super nice, and just amazing people all around. Thankfully for them, I came out of today smiling.. EVEN with Noble as a prof (who definitely isn't as bad as I had anticipated)

I'm really excited for Halloween, aren't you? I'm going to be a ballerina. It started out as a prima ballerina, you know just baby pink from head to toe? But it turned out to be something different. My tutu is black and pink (which I normally hate together, but for Halloween there are exceptions), my body suit is black, and my tights are black. I'm attaching some pink material (from my tutu) on to my body suit with a bow in the back and I JUST CAN'T WAIT for tomorrow night. Then, on real Halloween, I will be dishing out candy to all of the cute little kiddies that come to my door.

I think I've gone on for too long, I feel like I've got lots to say today, so I may be back later...

Until next time,

Mr. Famous, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment