Monday, October 18, 2010

Let'sss switch it up!

HEY!

My besty just gave me the most amaaaaazing idea ever. Remember when I told you that I had a crush on a guy... You're probably thinking, uhh yeah, but which one? There's a million. Anyway, the one that I can't really have, well mostly it's because he's gay. So OBVIOUSLY I can never be with him/it will never work. But this IDEA is eeexxxxcellent! We, me and the guy, go out together, like a couple, but not. yaaa know? So guys will like me more, cause I'm "unavailable", and guys will like him, cause they'll be able to see through our facade. SEE, sheeer brilliance.

So, we both fall in love, with other people. AMAAAAZING. I'm just so excited about this idea I KEEP saying aaamaaaaazing.

Anyway, I'm sitting in class right before my first test worth 25%, hopefully I'll pass this one, but the next one, at 3, also worth 20%, noot looking promising. I'll let you know how that goes later... for now, BE excited for the crazy brilliant plan.

Until next time,

Mr. Famous, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment