Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I'm not only ON the train, I'm the conductor.

Well looky, looky here.

I broke my promise yet AGAIN. I suck. It's official. Anyway, lucky for the both of us I don't have too much to update you on. I'll start with last week:

Wednesday- Went to the last Blue Jays home game of the season, tribute to Cito Gaston, so sweet, so amazing, I cried... obvvv. We were also playing the Yankees, which alwaaays makes for a good game. We won, of course. It was so exciting, home runs and home runs, and runs and more runs. I can't seem to remember the final score, which is odd of me as I usually remember these types of details.

Thursday- was by far, the most tiring day of my life. Eight hours of school + an extremely late night=worst. day. ever. But I went to see my The Social Network, you know.. the one about Mark Zuckerberg, the creator of Facebook. WELL, it was amazing. Besides some of the classics, it's my favorite movie of all time. Jesse Eisenberg was stupidly genius as his role, and now I have a big crush on him.

Friday-Nothing, sleeeeeeeep all day. Pure bliss.

Saturday-Relaxing day overall, a few errands here and there. Then at night, nuit blanche with Jessie, my besty obv. Such a fun night, lots of drinks, if not too many, art, culture, my new vice (hipster boys), and freezing cold weather.

MONDAY- IT'S MY BDAAAY. I'm officially twenty, it's a huge deal, no longer a reckless teen. I feel like I didn't take advantage enough, but it's crazy all the shiiaat that happened during the teen years. Mom made it AMAZING, with beautiful post-it notes all over my bathroom mirror, compliments, and happy birthday's, just sheer beauty. I got the Tiffany Bead earrings I've been dying for, and a few other things as well. Jessie got me a gorgeous Tiffany keyring, I love it so so so so much. Lanny, got me DELICIOUS cupcakes (which I ate too many of) and my godfather came to dinner with me and mama, the perfect day.

Tuesday- Job interview at Aritzia. I'm just dying for the job, really, I am. But I don't have too much retail experience so who the heck knows how that will turn out.

Now, for some added details. I'm slowly getting over the crush I had on Hollywood, but a new crush is developing. On this boy I refer to as Mustache. He's super shy, super nice, and hilarious. Sometimes he's flirty, but sometimes he's stand off-ish. He referred to me as a 'she-wolf' based on my go-getting attitude towards men (which entirely a fallacy), so maybe I'm just intimidating? Or MAYBE, here's a thought.. he's not interested. I should probably take a hint eh?

Anyway, lets chat soon. No word of the day again today, I'm feeling lazy. If I come up with one soon, I'll post it.

Until next time,

Mr. Famous, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment