Monday, September 27, 2010

Today of course, voila.

Bonjour mon amis,

How are you this grey, yet nice day? It was pretty rainy for the majority of the day, but all the fall coloured trees are shining through the grey sky and looking as beeee-autiful as ever.

Mondays really hurt my head. I have school (normally until 6) filled with the hardest classes. Actually, I wouldn't say hard, just knowledge filled. First we have a web design class, I'm not even going to explain that.. and then we have media law. This sounds interesting, I will admit. But I have a prof that doesn't project her voice and even sitting at the front of the class, you'll hear nothing. So I'm going at least to get attendance credits. The good thing about Mondays is that the next day is Tuesday, which is one of my days off. Usually my Tuesdays are homework filled, and daydreaming of boys of course. Oh, how I love boys.

Remember I told you about my last boy crush? Let's call him, Hollywood. Which I'm sure you'll one day understand. He's the mysterious, grungy, skinny boy that I think every woman once crushes on. Unfortunately for me, I'm crushing harder than hard, and still being a big baby and not doing one thing about it. What would you do? Probably have the guts to walk up to him and say something right? Or at least smile at him? Well, pretty please send me some of that courage so I can tryyyy to do something about this crazy crush of mine.

I have to run, and do my homework like a good little student.

Until next time,

Mr. Famous, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment