Friday, September 3, 2010

'Bye Ontario

Word of the day; insidious; operating or proceeding in an inconspicuous or seemingly harmless way but actually with grave effect

Hiiiiii! How is everyone today? I hope well.. It's Friday of a long weekend. Now, I understand the day immediately following the holiday is the first day back at school, but let's not think that far ahead shall we?

Today is finally my last day of work. I've completed 4 long months of working at 9-5 job. I bet some people would love to have a 9-5 job, but for me, I'm more go with the flow, and spontaneous. I happen to hate routine, so getting up at the same time every day, and coming home at the same time, really starts to bother me. That's why I love university! Some days, I get to wake up at 12, and others I'm up at 530 am. So, it's an everchanging environment.

I'm leaving work early so I can catch my flight to Calgary tonight. It's funny, 'cause I had a dream that Adrian Grenier was in Alberta... God how I wish that was true... Anyway, I'm so excited for my trip: West Edmonton Mall, horseback riding through the Rockies, a dip in the hot springs in Banff, and the beautiful scenery of the West Coast. The only thing that's holding me back is my sweet dog Ozzy. He's just getting so old and fragile, that the mere thought of leaving him for 10 days breaks my heart in half. Maybe I'm being a baby, or a suck, but so many things could happen in that time period. Being that he's a great dane/german shepherd mix, and 10 years old, he's already surpassed his expected life span. So, I took a bunch of pictures of him to keep with me on my phone doing cute, every day things.

Let's talk boys for a minute. I realllllyyyy put myself out there to the blonde, in a band guy. I texted him with a direct message: "When do I get to see your band at least practice? :)" I was TRYING to be witty, and flirty... obviously it didn't work, or he's just not interested, so forget him. I'm not really into the whole chasing thing. I understand that it's sometimes fun to play cat and mouse, but quite frankly, it just annoys me. Why do I want to play games? Simple answer: I don't. So if he's not willing to take a bite, then I give up. Easy peasy, right? Wrong. If only it was that easy.. especially as fall approaches, and all you can think about going to pumpkin patches, picking apples, and getting ready for Christmas... all with a "boyfriend" of course. Oh well, I won't get too upset about it. I have plenty of other things to look forward to, and to be happy about.

I probably should concentrate on working now. My next blog entry, you'll know, I'll be blogging it from Alberta. Think about me looking at the mountains, maybe some wolves and bears, and who knows what else!

Until next time,

Mr. Famous, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment