Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hey pretties from all over,

I broke my promise already. Surprised? I am. And a little disappointed. Two days went by super quickly, with a lot happening in the middle. I'm watching The Wedding Planner as we speak, and it's just so cute and romantic, makes me wish to have a boyfriend (which you already know). Me and mom planned a nice trip to the pumpkin patch though, just me and her, for pie, and corn mazes and hot apple cider... mmm, the perfect fall day I'd say. Don't you agree?

Anyway, Thursday was a long day. Went to school for 9 hours, lost my voice completely, and didn't get to see Bautista hit his 50th home run. BUT, I went to a lovely little bar called Eat My Martini with two very good friends of mine; a boy, and a girl. These two friends of mine happened to flirt the night away, so sweet I think. They would make a very cute couple and I can only hope for the best. Anyway, this cute martini place in the heart of the city gave you a run for your money with all the martini flavours. It's the perfect place to go with friends after work or for a night out, giving you good laughs, and a hell of a time trying to pick the martini of the night. I chose cosmic girl, the girlish spin to the Sex and the City coined Cosmo.

During the flirtatious night out, my beautiful Steve Madden nude pumps hurt my feet again.. I'm not sure why, probably because I didn't drink enough water and my feet were bloated (sidenote: women, always drink your 6-8 cups of water in a day... if you don't like it, suck it up, your feet will thank you) My good friend (guy) decided to text my aforementioned crush to tell him to come out, all while slipping in a little "I'm with a friend from your school who thinks you're a total babe".. I wasn't mad, I mean, at least now he knows I'm interested and not just a lurking student in the school. Totally high school of me to have my friend let someone know I'm interested in them, this guy is just so mysterious I don't even think I could approach him without drooling on myself first. So I turn to the trusty friend.

Further to my Steve Madden nude pumps, I bought the cutest everr cognac coloured boots, with just a hint of buckle. Adorable! Along with new boots, I bought very nice high-waisted Wilfred pants... to go with my Steve Madden black oxfords. I alsoo bought People Magazine Style Watch Edition today for a pricey $5.99, but it appears that I'm bang on in style, or so I think, ha!

Anyway girls, gotta hit sac, I'm so tired, and I have school tomorrow!

Until next time,

Mr. Famous, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment