Thursday, October 14, 2010

I Am Not a Human Being

Word of the day; Salacious; treating sexual matters in an indecent way and typically conveying undue interest in or enjoyment of the subject

hi hi hihiiiiii, I'm going to try and make this post as upbeat as possible even though I'm in the worst possible mood eevvaaa.

If you can imagine, which I'm sure you can, everything that could wrong today, went wrong. It started with me not being able to fall asleep last night, and then ironically enough, sleeping in this morning. I was late for school (by a mere 23 minutes) where I was then reamed out by my prof for being, the mere 23 minutes late. Jackass. So whatever, later in the class, this same prof dumps two fairly big assignments on us, both due next week. That part isn't really a huge deal, except for the fact that it's the middle of midterms, and the middle of our other deadlines for the paper. Whaatev, I'm being a whiney baby. I know.

Anyway, so then I have a huge break in between classes where I have to go outside, in the pouring rain to take pictures for this stupid article again. So now I'm probably going to get sick... Again, I'm being a whiney baby.

On top of all this, I have a crush (another, I know) on a boy that will most deffiiiinitely never be in to me. Like, really... NEVER. It's not a real crush, not like I want to date him crush, but like a you're so hot and stylish I wish you played for my team, crush.

Anyway, drove aaaalll the way downtown to pick up my mom, only to drive all over the world for her coworkers. Not a huge deal, I wasn't in the mood to be alone anyway, but about 3.5 hours of driving tonight, neaaaarly killed me. I was asleep in the car almost.

I have one more thing to be annoyed about before we part ways for the evening. I take the 407 to school, only during rush hours, which is a costly drive. It costs about 12 dollars each way on the 407 from my on ramp, to the exit that gets me to school. So that's 24 dollars a day, if I take it too and from. And this morning, it took me TWO WHOLE HOURS to get to school, most of which I spent on the 407. I hardly think it's fair, that I spend 12 dollars, on a road that I sit on. I think with that much money, they should expand, and make my life better. Please deliver this message to the Spanish people that own the highway that I depend on. Thanks.

Until next time,

Mr. Famous, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment