Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I'm in a time machine...

Hellooo good friends,

Guess what!? It appears that I've just left university and my 20s, and gone back into my high school days, which may I say, were the worst four years of my life...

Remember I told you that I flirted with a high school buddy this past weekend, well I went back to his house where the flirting continued. Obviously that's not a big deal, I'm an adult, and am free to do what I want, with who I want. But it appears that some of my "friends" think what I do is also their business, funny right? So, they're telling the rest of the world.. because of course, it's their business... definitely not mine.

I'm super frustrated right now/on the verge of crying out of humiliation. I mean, I can do whatever I want with whomever I want (within reason), why should I feel guilty?

I shouldn't is the correct answer. I really needed to get that off my chest. Now thank you very much for listening to me, I'll be back tomorrow morning for more updates.

Until next time,

Mr. Famous, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment