Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Word of the day; Bold; showing ability to take risks

Good afternoon world,

Today is one of those days, where you wake up and are just in a bad mood. I woke up to a friend telling me that "yes, Hollywood is still in our class". Obviously I care because I am still on the Hollywood train, and it is moving full speed ahead to a little town called obsessed. Embarrassing.
Anyway, so of course I asked how she knew, and this is her answer "well, he started talking to me on fb, so we had a little chat, then I asked him". No where in this text (that woke me up) did she say that she saw him in the hallway and decided to tell him that he looked cute today.

Okay, so I'm overreacting, that's obvious, even to me. BUT, when you know how much your friend likes someone, would you really tell them how they started a conversation with you? Probably not. Like just throw it in their face? Yep.. he talked to me, not you. I don't know, it made me sad. The part about this that really makes me annoyed, is she thinks she's helping. By talking to him, he'll end up noticing me, and bada-bing we're in love. Unfortunately, he will only grow more fond of her... and she has a boyfriend. And I'm being a jealous idiot, I know. I'm sorry.

Anyway, my homework is taking over my life today, and I have a professor who gives you an assignment, and when you hand it in he says "how come you didn't do this!? didn't i tell you to?" and the correct answer is... no sir, you did not. He is so all over the place, he forgets his own instructions. So the assignment I just completed, please hope that I did it right, cause last time... I did not. Which sucks.

Also, my girl crush on Samantha Ronson is growing, rapidly. I don't even know why.. she's just so funny on Twitter I can't control it anymore.

Oh, not sure if I told you.. but I was BOLD yesterday, and "liked" Hollywood's picture. Not a big deal.

I think that's all I have to say for now, aside from the fact that I have one teabag left to last me all day, and am obviously too lazy to go out and buy more. F...M...L

Until next time,

Mr. Famous, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment