Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I don't want to put you in a cage; I want to love you

Bonjour! Hola! Yahsu! Hello!

I just wanted to start off by saying that my boy Weezy is out in SEVEN DAYS. Yep, only 7 left. Anyway, I've had the worst week so far and I'm hoping it's getting better. Let's start with Monday.
I wake up to a breaking news alert on my phone: Omar Khadr pleads guilty. Although this means he'll be in Canada soon, it also means he's admitting to murder. Now, the question is.. did he really do it? OR is it just giving up as he'll never win? I think the latter, but what do I know? Not a very good day after that.. But then it gets worse. Rob Ford wins the mayoral election. I don't want to be rude, or say things unfairly, so I'll say things that he has proven to the public. He's anti-gay, doesn't want immigrants (who help the economy immensely) and wants to get rid of street cars and bike lanes. Which also means he's not really all for the environment. COME ON TORONTO!

Tuesday was the worst day. I spent a majority of the day crying. It's really a long story so I'll shorten it. I was working on an article for the paper, I was working very closely with my editor. I was not informed that our relationship had changed from reporter-editor, to co-reporters. I wrote the entire article, did all the interviewing (with her there to ask 1 question), sent her my article (as I would normally do) ONLY to find out that she was re-writing parts of it so she could claim it as her own. So, NOW it's a co-written piece; unusable for my portfolio. The worst part of it all was that I was tricked. She knew the entire time that she was "co-writing" it... and never once told me. I was used, and manipulated. Someone needed to do the dirty work, and guess what? It was me. Anywaaaay, I got a massage later do alleviate some stress, bought some cute new underwear (La Senza has 5 for $35) and all the materials to make my tutu for Halloween. It'll be pretty.

I woke up today feeling a lot better, sort of just dusting my shoulders off. There's nothing I can do, I learned the hard way, and I know who NOT to trust. I feel skinny today actually, even though I ate a very fatty dinner last night, and I have a second interview at Aritzia. WHICH IM SO EXCITED/NERVOUS for.

Wish me luck!

Until next time,

Mr. Famous, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment