Wednesday, November 3, 2010

It's Movembbeeer

Word of the day; Insidious; stealthily or treacherously deceitful

Oh my god, I haven't been here in a while. I've been so busy, and stressed, I feel guilty being on my computer when I'm not doing homework, hence my casual disappearance for a week. Still, no excuses.

Let me think what has gone since last Thursday. Well, Friday I had a second job interview at Aritzia... the district manager was extreeeeemely pretty (intimidating) and great style (intimidating), but was veeeeerry not-so-nice. At least at the beginning anyway. I think I gave her the impression that mean people really don't bother me, so she really sweetened up and then she was just a really nice, pretty girl, with great style. Anyway, I thought I blew the interview, until the end when she basically said "pending reference checks" we'd like to offer you the job. OKAY GREAT. I'm almost employed. Cross your fingers and hope they call today like she said! :)

Okay it's night time now. YAY. The weekend of Halloween. It's Friday night, I'm dressed as a ballerina, and out with my besty - who was 80's glam rock. We drank way too much, went to a party, met some very mean cops (real ones, not in costume).. drank way too much again (playing flip cup with vodka/redbull) and then she met a boy. I think I'm going to call him MC Hammer... or maybe just Hammer. Yep, Hammer. This is because he was dressed up as 80's rap. Fitting right? Okay.. so they hit it off MAJORLY. She wants him, he wants her.. terrific. I'll mind my own business (with my buddy Forrest Gump - costume, not movie) Then she decides she wants a relationship before she goes further, WHICH IS NORMAL. But me, being the bad influence friend, pleads with her to go further. "It'll be fun, you'll regret it if you don't." I tried everything... but good for her, no budging. I'm proud of her, and annoyed with myself for being like that. We met a cute boy on the street - Justin - who had a "girlfriend per se".. who the hell knows what that means. Then, I don't remember much else. I know I yelled "free weezy" to many people on the street, and I know my friends friends picked us up. We went back to her condo, and the rest is history.

Saturday, I was hungover and laid on the floor all day. Sunday, I grocery shopped, carved pumpkins, and dished out candy to allll the little kiddies. I also bought a new coat, and new boots. They are VERY cute!

OH YEAH- IT'S MOVEMBER. Dirty, greasy, facial hair. My favorite time of year, thaaaank goodness.

Now for the final thing today as I am very late for the editing room at school.
I have a crush on a boy. Remember Hollywood? I'm not a fan anymore, he's too pretentious and annoying. Obviously he's still super hot, and super cute shoes, buuut too annoying. The new boy though: Nucky is what I'll call him. I hooked up with him hmm last February or March... no wait, it was the beginning of February. That was it.. i didn't like him. He texted me on Valentines Day, I was creeped out, never to text him again. (Except for the odd time).

Since school has started back up again, we pretty much drunk text each other either every weekend, or every other. My besty.. i need a name for her. I'm going to call her... Apple. (she made me very delicious apple blossoms once and that's all I can think of at the moment - i may change it later). Anyway, apparently Apple already knew that I liked him, when I didn't. So i guess i've liked him for likeeee, well since Nuit Blanche, like actually liked him. But I only realized it this weekend. The problem with that is: once i start to consciously like someone, I start to act like an idiot. So I think i ruined it with him ALREADY. How embarrassing. Whatever.

Oh yeah, one more thing: one of my other bestys, MOVED TO WHISTLER THIS MORNING. At 4 am. Last night we had a little goodbye and I'm very sad. Thankfully I'm going there in Feb. for reading week... but still. I'm sad.

Kkkkk, that's really all now.

Until next time,

Mr. Famous, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment