Tuesday, November 9, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

Hey Y'all!

Today is one of those days that I'll do anything to avoid homework. I have so much, and I just can't do it... I just can't.

This weekend was pretty shitty I'll have to say. I woke up Friday morning all pumped up to go to London for a romantic weekend with Nicki (obv name change here - named after N. Minaj). So anyway, I wake up to the worst headache you could imagine. I could barely open my eyes, or lift my head off my pillow... brutaaal. So I go to the bathroom (which I'm pretty sure is the first thing everyone does) and I puked. I was just sitting there, getting dizzier and dizzier, and then.. it happened. So I did what everyone else would do, and climbed into my mothers bed. She brought me water and advil like an angel, and then I fell back to sleep. I woke up three hours later, feeling woozy, but better. So I liiiiterraaally did nothing all weekend. That's a lie, I got enough energy to go shopping and bought two new pairs of shoes (one heels, one flat boots) and oooone spectacular faux fur vest. God it's amazing. It's been too hot this week so far to wear it, but the moment it dips below 5 degrees, I'M WEARING IT EVERYWHERE.

The problem that I've seen developing in the last few weeks is my crush on Nucky. I don't think I've had a real, real crush since the first time I met my ex-boyfriend... i think 4 years ago now? I spend a lot of my not-so-free time thinking about him. I hate when I start to really like someone because I can't focus, and I become nervous, and I lose all chance I ever had at being witty. I stutter, giggle, and act like I've never been in contact with the human species before... See why I don't like liking people.

Anyway, my point is, I might be seeing him this weekend. AH. My newly-single gal pal is throwing herself a party, and GOOD for her. So, we'll seeeee.

I'm about to go get my hair done.. like really, if I don't stop blogging soon, I'll be late. I think I'm going to put a lot more plums/reds in. BUT I'M NERVOUS. Causeee I'm a wimp.

Also, I will leave you with my final thoughts of the day.
1. Now that I'm employed I miiiight have to miss the Santa Clause Parade - which I've never missed and is an annual ritual for me and mom
2. Now that Weezy's home I have to come up with another countdown. I have two:
a. CHRISTMAS .... December 25. Obv.
b. BLUE JAYS HOME OPENER (April 1)

Until next time,

Mr. Famous, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment