Friday, August 27, 2010

No Big D, I love the Blue Jays

Word of the day; Gregarious; Fond of company, sociable.

Gooood morning fellow bloggers! How are you today? I hope you’re terrific. For starters, it’s Friday. Also, the weather is finally looking up. It’s been feeling awfully like fall in the past few days, but today, there is a high of 27/28 degrees CELCIUS. SO warm for the last week in August.

The other exciting thing is that the countdown is on for my departure to Alberta. Seven days exactly. I can’t wait. Seven (probably long) days until I’m horseback riding through the Rockies and taking a dip in the hot springs. Unfortunately for my bikini body, my brain has been lovin’ the food a little too much.. only 5 lbs too much. But still, five pounds is five pounds.

OKAY OKAY. I’ve been trying to blog for a couple of minutes without jumping for joy and screaming.. I thought I should start off slow, but now I’m far too excited to keep blogging about mundane things.

TWOOOOO exciting things happened to me this week. ACTUALLY THREE!!! So, first I went to a screening of Adrian Grenier’s Teenage Paparazzo, where not only did I watch the most amazing film ever, but I also met him. I came up with what I thought was the wittiest possible question. Being that he was from New York, and clearly liked baseball, I needed to know: Yankees or Mets? …. His answer: “Yankees, Obviously!” How cute eh? Not only is he philosophical, a genius, artistically motivated, and freakin’ gorgeous, but he’s a YANKEES fan. Why, is this guy perfect? Are all celebrities perfect, or is it just a figment of my imagination? I’m going to go with the latter.

Anyway, exciting moment number two: Same night.. I met Adrian Grenier’s driver. Who probably sarcastically, offered me a job to work with him during TIFF. Like seriously? What a good way to get into the media business! I’m slowing working my way in, so hopefully I can jump right in some time this year.

Finally, exciting moment number three: I tweeted the Blue Jays yesterday, as I do every day. I love the Blue Jays, and I love Twitter. So it only makes sense that I would Tweet them errr’day (weird?) of my life. So, it was completely unexpected when they TWEETED me back. Like, WHAT? Probably made my whole day, if not week. I’m not sure if you know, but I watch/listen/follow every Blue Jays game.. the only time I don’t is when I’m at the cottage and have no cell service. So, the most exciting part you ask? “Great blog by the way!”I squealed with excitement. Sarcasm? Maybe. Do I care? No. :)

I have some more things to update you on (obviously boy drama/friend drama). But today, I was completely and utterly devoted to Adrian Grenier and his beautiful film Teenage Paparazzo and to MY beautiful Blue Jays (with Bautista hitting is 41st homerun of the season, and is 100th of his career!)

Until next time,

Mr. Famous, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment