Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Mission: Failed

Word of the day; androgynous; having both masculine and feminine characteristics 

Well good evening all! You know those days that you are just so tired you feel like you could vom? Well, today is one of those days for me. I'll start by recapping a few things that I've left unsaid:

Project Texas: Fail. I didn't put much of an effort it, but probably would have failed even if I did. So that's a bummer. Now, he's gone away to training camp (for football, at university) and I'm out of luck. 

My date: It was a terrific date. Relaxed pub atmosphere, he was super nice and just as funny. However there was just no chemistry. NONE. Not for me anyway. I didn't have one inch in my body that wanted to kiss him, or for him to kiss me. So, that's that. I went on my first real date since my ex (way too long of a waiting period), and it wasn't awful. Good news overall. Well let me rephrase. The date was good news; the fact that he won't stop texting me, not so good news. 

There was a few things I wanted you to remind me about. I guess I didn't give you much of an opportunity but here it goes:

Audrey Hepburn: Emma Thompson, I don't know who the hell she is, apparently an Oscar nominated actress, or Oscar winning, I still don't know. But nevertheless, the point is, she said that she doesn't "get" Audrey Hepburn. Just never liked her.. said her acting was awful, and she was awful. So the bottom line is, I strongly dislike Emma Thompson!

Omar Khadr: (I need my own separate blog just to talk about him, so I'll save that for another day)

Iphone: I'M PATIENTLY waiting for the Iphone 4, But I'm slowly getting sad that I have yet to have it in my hands.

Okay, we're all caught up. Now on to the most recent things. This past weekend, me and a seriously good group of friends (people I've known since grade 9) had a nice little flip cup tournament. Just for a good time. And believe me, it was a good time. I drank a few too many beers (are you surprised?) and had a lot of good laughs. This is what I did: hooked up with a friend. Funnily enough, a friend that my ex boyfriend always worried about when I spent time with him alone... never felt anything then. But I guess something was there this weekend. We promised it won't be awkward and so far, so good. He has an on-again/off-again girlfriend, and I do not want anything to do with a boy for long term purposes. When I think about it, I laugh. It's quite funny actually. Me and him? Such good friends, and for so long. One beverage with alcohol contents can lead to such good times. 

Anyway, I'm so tired and I'm just going to curl up with a nice hot tea, a cute chick flick, and my sweet mommy.

Until next time, 

Mr. Famous, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment