Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Cause you're my everything...

Word of the day: Plethora: In excess of.

Hiiii y'all. (I can't believe I just typed y'all, strange) 

Anywhooo, it's day 2 of my diet. My diet that consists of meat, and veggies. No carbs, no fruit, no sugar, and no caffeine. I've had headaches like crazy, and I'm dying for a McDonalds cheeseburger (ketchup and pickles only please). Normally, my policy is eat whatever I want, and go to the gym everyday; this seems to work fairly well for me. However this summer has posed a bit of a problem for me: I don't want to go to the gym. I've been too busy, and too tired to make it everyday, and I'm still eating how I please. This lead to my 6-12 lb weight gain over the course of 6 months. Really unacceptable for me. So, this diet is supposed to help me lose that weight within two weeks. At the rate I'm going, I'll die before that happens. 

A few things have happened since I last blogged. One, I've come to the realization that the second time I kissed my neighbour (Saturday night), I didn't feel the same spark. I felt, nothing. Actually that's a lie. I felt "why am I still kissing him?" Pretty rude of me I must admit, and I feel horrible about it. But at least I know that there's nothing there, and I can just move on with my life. 

The other thing that happened is that all my dreams, day dreams, and thoughts are pointing toward one thing: I'm still in love with my ex. I don't want to talk about it with friends, because I know it's pathetic, I know it will annoy them, and I know it will annoy myself. I don't want to love him, I don't want to think about him... but all I do, is think about him. Maybe, when we're both back at school (we attend the same university) fate will jump in, and make us bump in to each other in the hallway, in the coffee line, and maybe even at the pub after class. Maybe I'll have a few too many drinks with him, and maybe I'll end up at his house. And maybe he'll realize he still loves me, and maybe we'll live happily ever after... and then I think realistically, it won't happen. 

I just got a little bit nervous. It's 8:53 pm, and my wonderful Blue Jays are playing the Yankees. Alex Rodriquez (A-Rod) is currently trying to hit his 600th home run, and this is what I say: "NOT against my Blue Jays, thank you, good bye"

 OH OH OH. Wells just got a home run! YES! Top of the 9th, looking good boys. ....

I have a few things to look forward to this week: Tomorrow, dinner with my godfather (my father for all intents and purposes), Thursday, Yorkdale with some work friends (I'm on the hunt for a perfect blazer, Michael Kors moccasins, and a few scarves) and then Friday, I'm heading down to the Taste of the Danforth with my good girlfriend Sydney. FINALLY, on Sunday I'll be seeing Charlie St. Cloud (mmm Zac Efron) with Meg, we've been trying to see this for a week now, with a few failed attempts!!

OH OH OH. AARON HILL, just got a home run. Oh, how sad for a-rod. Stupid a-rod. 

Okay, now I'm going. This game is getting good. 

Until next time, 

Mr. Famous, x0

No comments:

Post a Comment