Saturday, August 28, 2010

Merci Beaucoup

Word of the day; gratitude; readiness to show appreciation for and to return kindness


Booonjour! I feel like it's really early, but it's not. It's 9:30, I guess I'm just wiped from all the events from last week. My tea is steeping, I'm watching the news, and getting ready to start my many errands for the day. Overall, I'm quite happy this morning. I'm watching CP24 and George Logaganis is reporting live from Don Mills Collegiate discussing Rob Ford and his stupid campaign. I really, really dislike him. (Rob Ford I mean, NOT George). 

Anyway, after I told you about being Tweeted by the Blue Jays, which in itself is pretty cool, I was direct messaged by them (had some communication problems at first, just wasn't appearing in my direct messages). When I read it, I wasn't quite sure if I was reading it right.. "Because you're such a big fan, we'd love to give you a t-shirt" HA! How exciting. So anyway, I'll just skip to it. I got 4 free tickets for the game last night, in amazing seats, got a cute "I was retweeted" t-shirt, and then bought a new Bautista t-shirt, and even some Blue Jays underwear. So I'll be pretty decked out. So I have to say a HUGE thanks to the lovely gentleman who supplied me with everything to make an amazing evening!

That's all I have for so far, I have an extremely busy week coming up, so I need to get as much done as possible!

Until next time, 

Mr. Famous

No comments:

Post a Comment