Friday, July 16, 2010

Hey!

Well hellooo there everyone!

I'm excited to be joining the blog-o-sphere, and hope to use this as my venting system/diary. I probably don't have the most exciting life ever, but sure have enough drama to need to get it out of my system.

I'll start with a little introduction...

I'm a university student from Toronto, Canada with a huge desire to be something, and to do something in the world. Hopefully one day, I can pursue my dreams of becoming a journalist and really make a difference by helping people, and spreading the word about the latest issues and events. 

There's only a few things in the world that I love more than anything else.. My mom, my dog, my cat and my friends/family. I will do anything to protect or help these people, and would never do anything to intentionally hurt them. 

Everyday, I plan to post a "word of the day" as I love grammar and learning new things to help further the vocabulary. I also plan on talking about the books I read, you know.. which are good and which totally bombed, this way you can avoid the sucky ones. 

Until next time, 

Mr. Famous, xo


No comments:

Post a Comment