Tuesday, July 20, 2010

All dressed in white

Word of the day: Lascivious; given to, or expressing lust

Hello all! 

I'm writing today tell you about the excitement that has overcome my entire self. Curious? White. Ankle. Pants. Yep, you heard me. White pants (including denim) that sit no longer than the ankle. I love white.. everything. Fashion blog: http://thesartorialist.blogspot.com/2010_07_01_archive.html, has demonstrated many, MANY pictures of men, and women wearing these white pants all over different parts of Europe and New York. Which means one thing: they're in style. Obviously styles reach Canada a little later than other fashion forward countries, but that will not stop me from wearing my own pair of white denim very soon, possibly even this Friday. 

Also, I'm on the hunt for a certain pair of Nine West brown, tall riding boots. So far I have called around, and they have not been released anywhere yet. I understand that they are a fall boot, but I may not rest well until I get my hands on them. The last thing I am actively searching for, is the perfect fedora. I've seen them everywhere, but have yet to acquire one. Any help on where to find the best, will be much appreciated.

Until next time, 

Mr. Famous, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment