Monday, July 19, 2010

HEY! Guess what? It's Monday!

Word of the day: Exasperation; to make very angry or impatient, annoy greatly.  
(and it's only Monday)


The thoughts that I've had today are so unorganized, and all over the place, it will be hard to actually put them down on paper. But, I'll give it a shot. 

I first want to address men; by far the most confusing sub-species on this planet. Whyyy do they say they are going to do one thing, but do the complete opposite? I'll give you the scenario. As many of you know, the Honda Indy was this past weekend. About a month ago, a certain guy I know (lets call him Honda for the purposes of this), told me he had an extra ticket to the said Indy. Being dateless for quite some time, I figured, why not? So, a week before the Indy weekend, we had plans to talk later in the week to finalize plans. Well guess what? No text, no call, and thus, no Indy. Not that I was upset (why would I want to watch loud cars zoom around in a huge circle?) but what gives? Not a decent sign of respect or class in this man that just leaves me waiting.. It just really makes no sense to me. Just man up, and bail on me with some class. 

Anyway, on to the next thought...
Being a woman, is quite the difficult thing. When we're strong and in positions of power, we're bitches. When we cry in a movie, we're emotional wrecks. When we like a guy enough to make an effort, we're a psycho stalker, and on top of that, we have a million things going on in our bodies that just confuse the hell out of us. What I have going on right now, most women would think one thing: Pregnant. Those, big, bold, scary letters that form the word pregnant. Well thankfully for me, the lack of period does not mean pregnant, well unless I'm a born-again Virgin Mary. However, who knows what it means? We worry enough to take the pill to avoid that scary word, but when we go off it, our body is screwed up for months. Weight gain, weight loss, mood swings, cramps, and bloating. And with all those symptoms, you'd think "it's that time of the month again!" Well, it's been that time of the month for for about 2 months and I'm finally at my breaking point. I need to see the doctor.

My last thought for the day, is WHY it is so hard to get time off work for a doctors appointment. When my doctor's assistant let me know of the 2 available appointments this week, I confirmed one and let my manager know. And what does he say? "Ohhh Friday, that's not the most convenient day.." Well sorry sir, that my doctors availability is not convenient for YOU. How unreasonable, and of course, that would be the response from a male. Doesn't he realize I have raging hormones!?

Well, that was a nice rant. I feel quite a bit better now, and I might just cancel my doctors appointment... haha just kidding, that would be ludicrous. 

Until next time, 

Mr. Famous, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment