Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Let's play catch up

OOOOKAY HI.
word of the day; Facetiously; lacking serious intent, or; not meant to be taken seriously


This, and insidious, are my favorite words. I wonder if you know why? If you think you do, let me know.. i'm excited to hear your thoughts.

Okay, I'm not even sure where to start. It's been about a month since my last post and quite a few things have happened. I went to Tremblant again this year for my annual ski trip. I fell, got whiplash and pinched a few nerves and was in a hell of a lot of pain for about 4 days.. but then I got pain medication and everything in my life was like unicorns and rainbows.

BUT, on the bright side, we (my family) decided that for our next annual ski trip, we're going to Lake Placid, NY. Do you know what that means? Well, it means i'll learn how to bobsled. Maybe not the most practical talent, but fun no less. Also this upcoming year I will be going to Vegas for the big 21, Cape Hatteras for surfing and kite boarding, and MAYBE Greece if I can afford it. Until then, I have school...

I'm not digging school too much right now. I have my eyes set on summer so I'm having a hard time concentrating. I'm also getting so nervous about being an adult that I'm pretending it's not happening. Thinking about graduating, applying for internships and the whole bit makes me shake in my boots. So, let's not talk about it and talk about something else... likeee boys.

Since Thanksgiving, I crossed the border from great friends, to.. sometimes more than friends with one boy. At first, I thought.. no, he's not my type so I could never aaactually like him. But now, I'm not too sure. Sometimes I'm confused. Maybe I want a boyfriend, so my mind is tricking me into liking him, but in reality, I don't?... gah I don't know. Let's move onto the next one.. one i'm sure about.

One time.. my best friend in the world was hooking up with this guy. This same guy, turned into a douche bag and hurt her. So, I proceeded to tell him that I hated him. Then, I ran into this guy over Christmas break.. he explained his side, i understood and the conversation got rolling. Now, I like him. But I can't.. because of my best friend. He kept pushing for me to talk to her, but I a. didn't have the balls and b. didn't want to ever put our friendship on the line for A BOY. So i told him, just friends, and he respected that. But, the more we talked, the more I liked him. So, I got up the courage to mention it to her, assuring her that her feelings about the situation came way before mine and whatever she wanted I would do. Being the amazing girl that she is, she said it's fine. I could even cry a bit thinking about how wonderful she is and how important she is to me. Well anyway, i told him, he was excited. We'll see how that goes as well.

Work is wonderful.. I love my job so much, it's even made me not want to move. And believe me, I've always wanted to move. I love the people I work with, I love the company, I just love it. A lot...

Finally, I'll leave you with the one thing that's coming up that I can't be more excited about.. Blue Jays. Starting April 1st, my boys will be back in town for months and months of baseball. If you are ever wondering where to find me, I'll most likely be at the Rogers Center in my high-waisted denim shorts and a crop top.

...OH. One last thing. I ran into my ex-boyfriend at school.. we had a really mature conversation about our families, our futures and our dreams. It made me feel so good that we can FINALLY be mature around each other. It only took two years...


Until next time,

Mr. Famous, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment