Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hi, I missed you.... A lot.

Here's the thing... it's been um, too many months to count since I've been here to see you, and quite frankly, I've missed you. The only problem is I've been so busy to ever write, that I have neglected you instead.

Even as a I sit here and type, I have a million other things I could be doing. I'll have to update you on my life in the shortest way ever. Here it goes:

1. I have a job... yep, working gal. At lululemon, and byyy the way, not to brag but it is LITERALLY the best job ever. Sometimes, I'd rather be at work then at home... and i REALLY love home.
2. I have the busiest schedule ever, falling behind on homework like crazy because anytime I have free time, I'm sleeping, or at the gym.
3. I have a weight loss goal of 20 pounds in 20 weeks. It's the beginning of week 3 and I have lost four lbs. Good start so far.
5. I like a lot of boys right now. Two specifically. One is soooo my type (jocky, smart, witty) and the other I'm not too sure about. I think he's more of a fly by night... but I'll let you know how they ride out (I promise)
6. I hooked up with a friend again.. I still think it's not awkward, but we'll see the next time I see him.
7. I watched all ten seasons of Friends in less than a month. I had a crush on Joey, Chandler and lastly Ross, and sometimes even Rachel. (I cried when I was finished all ten)
8. My colour palate for spring clothing is mostly nudes and ivories, with a pop of coral.
9. I miss a few people so much, my life isn't the same without them. COME HOME.
10. The bjays home opener is literally so soon, i have my outfit planned and i'm ready to go. So hurrryy up April 1.
11. I joined a run clinic.. so you'll soon be looking at an official marathon runner. Not a big one, just a weee little one. BE excited.

That's all I can think of right now, I'll probably come up with a few more.

Until next time,

Mr. Famous, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment