Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Goodbye Winter!

word of the day: sun; self-luminous heavenly body; star.

My word of the day isn't anything big or elaborate, I just really wanted to bring on the sun so I thought if I mentioned it, maybe it would come sooner. (So lame right?)

TODAY, is the second day of spring. Although the sky is grey, and snow is in the forecast, I know that just around the corner my tulips will bloom, my toes will see sunshine, and my spring wardrobe will come out to play.

This week is going to be a crazy week for me and I'm trying to deal with it one day at a time. First, I have a million assignments to do. A 2000 word magazine profile, a 1500 word essay and Contemporary Canadian issues... edit two articles, prepare myself for a potential interview with Andi Petrillo, and study/write a stats quiz. With all that homework, I also had to work yesterday (Monday) all day.. have school today, tomorrow, Thursday and Friday. I have to work Friday night, Saturday morning/day, Sunday day, and Monday day. So really leaving me know time in the world to do anything fun... But that doesn't stop me. I have scheduled a hair colour appointment for tonight (as my roots are horrendous), a coffee date with my first crush ever tomorrow night (haven't seen him in 7 years), and a scheduled/impromptu trip to Yorkdale for a to-die-for wristlet meets phone case by the one and only Michael Kors.

The unfortunate thing is I can't make it to a friends birthday this Friday because of my crazy work schedule. So I'll owe her a beer that's for sure!

When this week is over, I think I will return to some form of normalcy, will running everyday, yoga twice a week and more fun. Also next week, is the Blue Jays home opener. And if I didn't love my job before, I do now. My manager felt so bad for scheduling me all those days, she gave me both Friday and Sunday off next week so I can go to the home opener, AND the Jose Bautista bobblehead day on Sunday. Like can you even believe it? How lucky am I to have a job like that? Sorry to brag, but really.. it's amazing.

Internships are just around the corner, and I'm getting pretty excited for that too. It's so nerve wracking getting your resumes together, and applying. But it's such a rush that I really just can't wait to hear back from anyone who is willing to take me!

I think I'm going to go back to my homework now, this break was long enough. I'll try to keep on top of this during my crazy week.

OH. One last thing. I put my friends resume into the pot at work, I reeeeeaaaallly hope something comes of that. She is too amazing to pass by.

Until next time,

Mr. Famous, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment