Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Pray for Japan

Word of the day: tragedy; a lamentable, dreadful, or fatal event or affair; calamity; disaster
- Pray for Japan


It's just one of those nights that you want to eat a piece of cake, a brownie, and maybe a chocolate bar all right after each other. Fortunately for me, I'm at my grandparents' house and they like to force feed me fatty foods. So, tonight after my freshly cut pear, I had strawberries in vanilla ice cream. Not nearly as fatty as the aforementioned options, but sugary enough to throw my healthy eating out the window. The good news is, they finally entered the technological era and got internet, which is both good and bad. Now, I can sit here and write to you and do homework, but also now, I'm addicted to the internet rather than reading a book, or really enjoying American Idol. It's okay though I guess.. I could just use some self-discipline and refrain from the internet. haha yeah right.

Anyway, the second boy I mentioned yesterday (the one i shouldn't like) and I had a great chat today and thing are back on track. Which, let me tell you makes me super nervous. I keep saying I want a boyfriend, but when I start to get close, I get freaked out, claustrophobic and run screaming through the streets. A friend told me that it's because he isn't the right guy for me, but I'm not sure if I agree. I mean, maybe that's true.. but maybe it's just because I'm scared to get hurt again? So instead, I'm trying to focus on school work, work work, internships, and friends.

I wrote my to-do list yesterday.. it is as follows:
stats assignment

Contemp essay
study for contemp
profile (magazine)
magazine presentation
apply for internship
edit articles

I feel like I'm missing something.. so I'll have to figure that out. In the mean time, I'm going to dream about summer, friends birthdays, visiting Londy-Loo and Blue Jays.. Good night world.

Until next time,

Mr. Famous, xo

No comments:

Post a Comment